- Our site doesn’t use computers, so participants will need to bring their own laptops.
- Printing services will be provided according to the conditions stated in the official ICPC rules regarding the number of pages printed per team, etc. Teams will need to bring a thumb drive that they will use to put all materials they want to be printed. There should be no other content on the thumb drive, other than the materials to be printed.
The event will kick off at the Rensselaer Union (https://goo.gl/maps/ak8Hbp7cC5PjigDs5).
To get to the event, follow the driving directions for Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Once you are on 15th Street, turn left onto Sage Ave. and pull into the Horseshoe-shaped droppoff area in front of the Union. The kickoff to the event is held in the entry lobby of the Union.
- ~10:30 AM EST - Opening ceremony begins
- 11:00 AM EST - Contest begins
- 3:00 PM EST - Scoreboard freezes
- 4:00 PM EST - Contest finishes
- Shortly after - Closing ceremony/results
Located in the Rensselaer Union Rooms 3418, 3202, 3502, 3602 and the Darrin Communication Center 232, 236, and 239, and the Voorhees Computing Center North 219 and South 208